1) Wireless Connectivity: it has built-in Wi-Fi support so you can easily connect this smart speaker with your TV and stream stereo music, audio streaming or videos directly from the internet. It also have a USB, aux port and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can connect it with almost any device without facing any hassle.
2) Built-in speakerphone: it have an inbuilt remote with a built-in microphone so you can call someone without using your phone. A very small and handy feature that will save your time.
3) USB port: this best soundbar come loaded with 1 USB so you can easily connect any device like a flash drive, pen drive etc., to it and play any song directly from the device.
4) HDMI-ARC support: it has got an HDMI input so you can connect the TV or any other device with just one cable. It will allow you to do all the basic stuff like changing channels, volume control etc., without using your TV remote.
5) Built-in Subwoofers: This best soundbar has two small bumpers on the bottom of its speakers, which does a really great job at enhancing bass.
6) Voice control: you can easily connect bose best soundbars with Amazon Echo or other echo supported devices, so you will be able to use voice commands.
7) Wide frequency range: It has got a very wide frequency range.
8) Built-in Battery: It has a built-in battery that can last up to 4 hours on full volume without any power supply. If the battery runs out, you will have to connect it with a power source to work again.
9) Built-in Bluetooth: This best soundbar is equipped with the latest version of Bluetooth 3.0, which offer you high-quality sound while streaming music from your mobile phone.
It’s a very good speaker, and I’m personally using it as my number one choice when it comes to buying the best Soundbar. It is currently on discount, so hurry up before the stocks run out.