Purchased a new subwoofer and amp? and now confused about how to install them?
Lemme help you with this.
1. First of all, you have to test your subwoofer and amp.
2. After testing that, you should place your amp in a hidden or unnoticeable spot because if not, then it will ruin the look of your car’s interior.
3. Then see where you can hide the wires arranged under the seats or in any other area in your car.
4. Then check where you can place the subwoofer and make sure that it will not affect or ruin the sound of any other section in your car.
5. Take care of all these things while installing your amp and subwoofer, else it will be tough for you to search for them later on if ever there’s a need to do so.
6. Make sure that you will be able to see the clear wires coming out of the amp, and this is very important to gain an idea about their connection with other devices inside your car, such as your head unit and speakers.
7. Now first connect the positive speaker wire from your amp to the red wire on your speaker.
8. Then connect the negative wire from your amp to the black or bare wire of your speaker.
9. Then connect a positive power wire to the red wire on your amplifier, then run it through one of the holes in your car’s seats and connect it to the red positive terminal of your battery. Then connect the other end of it to the red wire on your amp.
10. Now connect the negative power wire from your car’s battery to the black or bare wire from your amplifier, then run them through a hole in your car’s seats and hide them somewhere where nobody can notice.
11. Connect one of the speaker wires to the positive speaker wire from your amp and the other one to the negative.
12. Now hide all these small wires using a zip or strap tie so that they don’t move around while driving and get disconnected.
13. Please don’t do anything about the speakers attached to your doors except for replacing them with better ones after you’ve installed an amplifier in your car.
14. You can either place your amp somewhere on the floor in between two seats or if you have space enough to put it, then attach it to the main support with screws or clamps and make sure that you don’t cover all its cooling fans behind so that air can easily pass through them without getting rusted.
15. After doing all these things, you are now ready to test your subwoofer and amp.
16. Turn on the ignition of your car and then press your amplifier’s remote turn-on wire with a screwdriver or any other metal object while powering up the radio; it will then power up along with pushing out sound through its speakers.
17. Now, put your subwoofer after attaching its wires to your amp and then adjust the volume to a medium level while playing music; if you have ever heard that output before, then it means that everything is working fine.
18. You are now ready to enjoy music on a whole new level while driving your car with friends and family. So, the next time you want to buy a subwoofer for your car or an amp, go ahead, install them yourself and enjoy free labour from them and save money as well from professional installation charges.
A subwoofer is an essential part of a car’s sound system. It improves the bass to make it more powerful and better. If you have a perfect head unit with a pair of great speakers but lack a subwoofer, then there will be no use in listening to music at all because the bass will suck. So after a point of time, if you want to have a good sound system for your car, then you must definitely buy a subwoofer.
There are many types of subwoofers available in the market today. Some produce small bass, while some can shake your whole room with their weighty bass and beats. If you’re looking for something that will shake your car’s entire body, then go for the subwoofer, which will produce heavy bass. These are really great and very powerful. You just need to make sure that the amplifier you’re going to buy is almost as powerful as your subwoofer, or else it won’t be able to support it well and soon may cause damage.
The subwoofer is installed in your car’s trunk or sometimes under the seat. The wiring of it is quite simple and easy, and you just need to connect the positive wires with the positive wires and the negative one with its corresponding negative wire.
A subwoofer may look cheap from the outside but trust me. They are not; these things can cost up to $1000. But don’t get scared, I’m not telling you to buy that expensive one because those are only some of the best quality subwoofers and are really very powerful.
If you’re looking for a cheap but good subwoofer, then look out for them, which cost around $100 to $500. These can give you great performance for a really affordable rate and can produce deep bass, which is all that you need.
You must pay attention to your subwoofer while buying one, because these things are significant for your car’s sound system.
So, the next time if you’re planning on changing your head unit, then don’t forget to buy a good quality subwoofer with it.
A subwoofer is an excellent addition to a car’s sound system that will make it complete and perfect. So, if you’re planning on making a sound system for your car then don’t forget to buy a subwoofer along with it.
So there are some things which you have to keep in mind while installing a subwoofer, but if you know how to install everything, then the installation is effortless and fun as well. You just need to be careful enough while doing all the things, and you’ll have no problem at all.